Print This Page
J.P. Sam King
Sam King represents clients in commercial disputes and litigation. He has experience in bankruptcy law and has represented a variety of entities in bankruptcy proceedings and workouts.
Hon. Timothy J. Mahoney, Chief Judge, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Nebraska, Judicial Clerk, 1990 – 1991
Hon. George W. Wuest, Chief Justice, South Dakota Supreme Court, Judicial Clerk, 1989 – 1990
- Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, Nebraska, 1989
- Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska, May, 1986
Bachelor of Arts and Sciences
- Omaha Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association, President, Bankruptcy Section, 2006 – 2007
- International Moot Court Board, Chairman of its Bench Brief Committee.
- Martindale – Hubbell AV Rating
Publications and Presentations:
- Construction Lien Law in Nebraska, Lorman Education Services