Print This Page
Nancy A. Roberts
Nancy Roberts has over 25 years of experience in environmental law in both the corporate sector and private practice, including advice associated with facility operations, real estate and other assets, federal and state permitting requirements, compliance issues, contamination assessment and remediation. She directs and reviews environmental assessments and audits and provides advice and support on asbestos management, National Environmental Policy Act and other regulatory matters. She also works on land conservation easements.
- University of Nebraska College of Law, Lincoln, Nebraska, 1978 J.D.
- University of Nebraska, Omaha, Nebraska, 1973 Bachelor of Science
- Nebraska State Bar Association, Natural Resources & Environment Section
- Omaha Bar Association
- Nebraska Land Trust, Board of Directors
- The Nature Conservancy of Iowa, Board of Trustees
Awards and Recognition:
- Best Lawyers® in America, Environmental Law, 2007-2018
- Fellow, Nebraska State Bar Foundation
- Martindale – Hubbell AV Rating
- White Paper on SO2 and NOx Cap and Trade Programs Under The Clean Air Act