Print This Page
Steven J. Woolley
Steve Woolley represents financial and business entities in a wide range of banking, collection, commercial and real estate matters. He also assists individuals in business matters, including entity formation.
- Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, Nebraska, 1976, J.D.
- Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska, 1976
Master of Business Administration
- Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska, 1971
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Pottawattamie County Bar Association
Awards and Recognition:
- Creighton University
- Honors: Omicron Delta Epsilon, National Economics
- Martindale – Hubbell AV Rating
- Nebraska Enforcing Secured Claims on Personal Property (Co-Author), PESI Publications, 1984