Print This Page
Our environmental law practice is designed to support businesses with federal, state and local compliance and with environmental reviews for real estate and other business transactions.
- Environmental reviews
- Underground storage tank issues
- Asbestos management
- Federal and state permitting
- Facility operations auditing
- Hazardous and solid waste matters
- Conservation easements and contracts
- OSHA compliance
- Dispute resolution (administrative proceedings, negotiated settlements)
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) matters
We list Practice Areas for each attorney as a guideline only and not to indicate a certified status or a particular level of experience and competency.