McGill, Gotsdiner, Workman & Lepp, P.C., L.L.O.
Recognizes Lawyers Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America
McGill, Gotsdiner, Workman & Lepp, P.C., L.L.O. would like to congratulate the following attorneys named to 2018 The Best Lawyers in America list:
• Gary M. Gotsdiner – Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Corporate Law
• Keith A. Green – Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Corporate Law
• Mary L. Hewitt – Trusts and Estates, Employment Law – Management
• Robert L. Lepp – Commercial Litigation, Elder Law
• Richard D. Myers – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
• Nancy A. Roberts – Environmental Law
• R. Thomas Workman – Corporate Law
In addition, Gary M. Gotsdiner was recently recognized by Best Lawyers as the 2018 “Lawyer of the Year” for Corporate Law in the Omaha area. Only a single lawyer in each practice area and metropolitan area is honored as “Lawyer of the Year,” designating the high level of respect they have earned among other leading lawyers for their abilities, professionalism and integrity. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.
Based out of Omaha, McGill, Gotsdiner, Workman & Lepp, P.C., L.L.O. has been serving commercial enterprises and individual clients in a broad range of civil practice areas in the Midwest since 1975. The keystones of the firm’s culture, integrity, expertise and compassion, form the foundation for long-term client relationships and drive an exceptionally high work product.