Congratulations to the McGill 2022 “Best Lawyers in America”
McGill, Gotsdiner, Workman & Lepp, P.C., L.L.O. is pleased to announce their lawyers that have been included in the 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
McGill, Gotsdiner, Workman & Lepp would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Gary M. Gotsdiner – Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, Corporate Law, and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Keith A. Green – Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, Corporate Law, and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Mary Hewitt – Employment Law – Management and Trusts and Estates
- Myron J. Kaplan – Corporate Law
- Robert L. Lepp – Commercial Litigation and Elder Law
- Richard D. Myers – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Nancy A. Roberts – Environmental Law
- R. Thomas Workman – Corporate Law
Mon Aug 30, 7:53pm Share